Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #52: Snake in the Garage

Really?! Photo of the Week #52? It's been a whole year already? WTF?! How could that be??

So I had hoped that for the final photo of the first year of my Photo of the Week project, I'd have something spectacular to show. Well, that is not the case.

What did I take photos of last week you ask? Some rocks and a snake. *sigh*

So here it is, the final photo of the first year of my Photo of the Week project. This little fella was found by Ben in the garage.


Even though it's not a spectacular photo, it will remind me of the day when Ben discovered a snake in the garage and called at me to come quick because it was an emergency...and to bring my camera. :))

To be honest, I can't believe I actually posted a picture every week. Maybe I should try a Photo of the Day project next. Ummmmmm no. I don't think I'm ready for that. At least not today. :)

Thanks for looking!! :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: