Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #39 - Granola Bars

The long weekend messed up my sense of timing, so I'm VERY late posting the Photo of the Week photo that I was supposed to post last week.

I love granola bars and so does Ben, so I decided to try and make my own chewy bars.  This first batch turned out pretty good.  I followed a recipe pretty much bang on.  The second batch I made, with my modifications  turned out to be too dry.  I'm pretty sure I know what I did wrong, so I'll be making a new batch this week.

Week #39 - March 23, 2013Granola BarsTottenham, ON

Thanks for looking!  And I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend.  :)

 -- Lisa P.


No comments: