Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, August 22, 2009

MISCELLANEOUS: A New Photo Badge

I've made a small change today on the right hand column of my blog. Previously, I had one of my favourite nature photos display randomly on the page. Now, my web hosting service has made it possible for me to display an animated image badge which shows several images.

Here is a sample of a smaller version of what I have added to the right hand column on this blog:










So if you look over on the right side column, not too far down, you'll find it.

I really like it and I hope you do too!! :))

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment. I love to get your comments and hear your feedback.

-- Lisa P.

No comments: