Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 23, 2009

PHOTO OF THE WEEK: Week 7 - Colour

For me, photography will always be a continual learning process. There is soooo much to know and each client and situation is different. Each session, whether for a client or personal, ends with different results. That's what I love about photography. It's subjective, challenging and sometimes unexpected.

A week ago today I attended another session with Daytripper Photo. Bryan organizes great and informative sessions. This session was held at a local horse farm. Such a gorgeous place and gorgeous horses. Having grown up on a farm, I love being on one. I was even just happy enough to wander around and ask questions when needed.

There were 3 photos we were to capture during the session. They were: Time, Solitude and Colour. I had several for Solitude and Colour and only one for Time. That was a tough one for me. There's no right or wrong 'answer'. Something that represents time to me may not for someone else and visa versa.

For the photo of the week, I went with the Colour shot. I even had a couple of variations of this photo, but I think my favourite is still this one.

Colour



If you want to see some of my Photo of the Week 'Rejects', you will be able to find them on my Picture Your Life Photography Facebook Page later today. Go have a peek and become a fan of my page :)

Sometime in the next while I should be doing a blog post dedicated to this last Daytripper Photo session. It's my own personal 'stuff', so it always gets bumped down the list. ;)

Thanks for looking.

-- Lisa P.

No comments: