Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #50 -

I think I have a new favourite picture of my little guy. :)

I brought him along to a photo session on Sunday and of course had to get a few shots of him. When I showed him the picture and asked him if it was cool. He said 'yeah...can I see the pictures of my sandcastle that I built?'. Yeah, I guess the idea of 'cool' differs slightly between a 6 1/2 year old and his mother. :)

I'm not sure what title to give this one. Any suggestions? Leave a comment here or on my facebook page.

I think I might get this one blown up onto either metallic paper or onto metal. You can click on the photo to view it larger from the gallery it's in.


I know, my watermark is dreadfully HUGE! I have to create some new watermark files to use over the next little while, so you'll see those soon. I'll have more time to take care of details like that soon. (More details about that in an upcoming post) ;)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forever Shallow waters...

lisseut said...

Lisa, your photos are amazing! I had no idea when I was at Ced that you were rocking a hobby like this. :)

Jen W