Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 14, 2011

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #41 - Birch Tree

I was so busy last week editing images that I barely took any new ones! Thankfully I started doing this thing on my Facebook Page where a few of us are sharing 2-4 images that we take each weekend, otherwise, I may have forgotten to taken any pictures at all! I love seeing what other people are taking pictures of, whether it be professionally or just personally, for fun, with the family, etc. Now that the weather is getting nicer, I'm hoping more people will be inspired to get their cameras out and share an image or two with us each week :)

So this isn't the most exciting image I've ever taken, but it was taken last week and it is of one of my favourite trees. I love birch trees. The texture of their bark is so beautiful. Our property is mostly filled with pine trees, so I really enjoy the few birch trees we do have. This particular tree gets featured in many of the outdoor sessions I do on our property. (I love my outdoor studio!) :)


Thanks for looking! :)

Now I have to get back to my Quickbooks.....Oh how I would much rather be taking pretty pictures ;)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: