Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, July 10, 2011

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #1 - Another Canada Day

Wow! Last week marked the start of year 3 for my Photo of the Week project. I can't believe 2 years are already completed and I can't believe I haven't missed a week yet! :)

Last week also marked another anniversary of sorts. It was one year ago that I quit my full time job to focus more time on my Photography business and family. So far so good!!

I kind of like that the Photo of the Week project always starts a new year off with Canada Day celebrations. :)


I hope you all enjoyed your Canada Day weekend. I know I enjoyed mine. :)

Thanks for looking.

-- Lisa P.

No comments: