Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 20, 2011

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #20 - A day with Mrs. Claus

I'm falling behind on my blog posting, but thankfully my 'Photo of the Week' gets me to post at least once each week! Things have been busy, which is both good and bad. :)

Last Saturday was the Women's Christmas Showcase in Tottenham and we did the Mrs. Claus photos for donations to "My Sister's Place", which is a women's shelter in Alliston. This year we raised $162.46. Not quite as much as last year, but not too bad.

I wanted to thank Shelley Barlow, who was our absolutely fabulous Mrs. Claus, and Ginette Stone for helping to take photos and keep things organized. Here they are. :)

Week #20 - November 12, 2011A day with Mrs. ClausTottenham, ON

And of course, thanks to Ben too for helping spread the word at the show in his elf hat. ;)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: