Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, August 6, 2012

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #6 - Mmmm Sushi

Week 6 of this year's 'Photo of the Week' project marked the end of my trip to BC.  I took a lot of photos on the trip and the thing that my family bugged me about most was all of the photos I took of food.  ;)  I LOVE photographing food.  Food is often the centre of bringing family and friends together.  How can I not photograph it?!

I unfortunately only ate sushi 3 times.  I should have had it every day....haha  It's more expensive to eat sushi out here in Ontario.  My sister in Surrey has about 10 sushi restaurants within walking distance.  That's crazy!  I only tried two of them.

Week #6 - July 30, 2012Mmmm Sushi!Surrey, BC

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: