Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, October 4, 2012

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #14 - Happy Birthday

Paul turned 50 this summer.  With how hectic the summer was, we never had the opportunity to properly celebrate this milestone in his life.  So last weekend I had a party for him.  Because I knew I would be very busy, I decided that I would leave my cameras in my office and only use my phone.  It was tricky once the sun went down, but I did manage to get a few shots to remember the evening by.

You can't have a birthday party without a birthday cake.  So here is a quick snapshot of his birthday cake.

Week #14 - September 29, 2012Happy BirthdayTottenham, ON

Happy belated 50th Paul.  

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: