Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, December 3, 2012

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #22 - The Woman in Red

I was down this weekend with a case of the 24 hour flu (generously shared with me by my son and husband).  Fortunately, I was only out of full commission from Saturday evening until this morning, but I did neglect to post the Photo of the Week from a week ago.  So here it is!

Without this wonderful woman, generously donating her day to sit in front of the camera, we would not be able to do our 'Photos with Mrs. Claus' fundraiser at the Women's Christmas Showcase of South Simcoe.  Thank you Shelley.  :)


And thank you also to Ginette for all of your help with editing photos this year.  

For those who didn't make it to the showcase, we offered digital images on a DVD 'while you wait'.  There weren't as many people stopping to have their photo taken this year (fewer kids at the show I think), but we still managed to collect $55 for "My Sister's Place".  Not close to our $160+ we raised last year, unfortunately, but we will definitely make it our goal to get back to that number for next time around!

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: