Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 7, 2013

CLIENT SHOOTS: Decorating with Mrs. Claus

It's getting close to the Christmas season once again and that means the Women's Christmas Showcase of South Simcoe is coming up!  I'll be there again, along with Mrs. Claus (aka Shelley Barlow), Ginette Stone and Benjamin Piellusch, taking photos with Mrs. Claus for donations to "My Sister's Place" in Alliston.  The minimum donation is $5.

Here is a copy of the show poster.  I hope to see some of you there on November 28th!


I had the pleasure of spending some time with Mrs. Claus this week, doing our pre-show photo shoot.  This year, I found her decorating the Christmas tree.  So many decisions to make when decorating the tree.  What ornaments to use, what should take the special place at the top of the tree.

One thing there was no question about, and that was her favourite ornament.  Can you see it?  It's Frosty the Snowman.  He's very cute.  :)



I can't wait until it's show time!  :)  I hope to see you there.

(Remember, if you click on the picture, you will be able to view it larger.)

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.



No comments: