Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, December 20, 2009

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #24 - When did he get so big?!

This is from my office kid's Christmas party last weekend. Not the best image technically, but is here in my 'photo of the week' section because it gets me emotionally.

When I saw this picture I couldn't believe how big he's gotten! Look at those legs hanging down along side Santa's..... The top of his head, level with Santa's eyes..

When the heck did that happen?!?!


What do you want for Christmas?



He keeps telling me he's a 'big boy' now. Maybe he's right!!

Thanks for looking!!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: