Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 7, 2011

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #5 - Sheet Lightening

I wish I would have gone down to the lake about 45-60 minutes earlier when apparently it was quite a bit closer and pretty much over our end of the lake. In real life, it was amazing to watch. No sound at all, no rain....just flashes of light, filling the sky. Sometimes there were bolts that went along with the sheets (you can see one in the photo below). The whole sky would light up. Unfortunately, this was as good as I got, but still a great memory!


I tried to catch some of it on video with my phone, but that didn't work out at all.

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: