Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 28, 2011

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #8 - My Little Fisherman

Ben went to a day camp this year for the first time. I think his most favourite day was when they got to go fishing. He made sure he was prepared. Does he get bonus points for his stylish outfit? haha :)

The camp counselors even asked him show the younger kids how to fish. He was quite excited.


I took the picture with my phone, so it's not the greatest quality, but it was definitely a moment I didn't want to let go by without capturing in a photo. :) He was so proud and so excited. This photograph will help me remember that day for a very, very long time :)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: