Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

CLIENT SHOOTS: A Super Fun Family Session

After Addison's 9 month session, I did a bigger family session with her Mommy's side of the family. What a fun time that was! The family was so nice and all of the little kiddies, so cute!

Have a look for yourself.....



They were soooo much fun. Can't you tell?!


We took a few pictures at the house. Here are a couple of them.



Then we headed on down to the beach!!







I think this next one is one of my favourites.



Then, when we were done at the beach, we did a few more with the kids back at the house.





Thank you all for inviting me into your lives to photograph you. It was such a fun time and I hope you like your sneak peak.

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: