Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 6, 2012

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #44 - No, I'm not too old for this

April 27th was the Season's Pass sneak preview night at Canada's Wonderland. Last year, we didn't go as often as I had hoped we would, so this year I'm determined to get more than our money's worth out of those passes. There's a really good chance that Ben might hit that magic 54" mark before the end of the summer too. He wants to ride the Behemoth and Leviathan so badly.

When we first got into the park, we ran into Charlie Brown. Ben went up to him and gave him a hug. When he was done, he said to me..."I thought I might be too big for that." So I asked him if he was. He said "No, I don't think so."

How could this not be my photo of the week from that week?! It was taken with my phone, so definitely not the highest quality image, but I love it just the same. :)

  Week #44 - April 27, 2012No, I'm not too old for this.Canada's Wonderland - Vaughan, ON 

Thanks for looking!

  -- Lisa P.

No comments: