Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CLIENT SHOOTS - Meet Judy

I had the pleasure of meeting Judy at our Tottenham WINGS & HEROS meeting back in April, and in May I had the opportunity to take professional headshot portraits for her at my home studio.  Judy is a Lia Sophia Star Unit Leader.





Here is a little bit about Judy and her business:

"I have been working, part time, in the Direct Selling Business for over 23 years.  At this point in my life I would love to share my knowledge and experience.  My goal is to work with women to develop the ultimate business which will empower them to obtain not only personal growth but also financial freedom.


The last 3 years I have been with Lia Sophia, a company which provides the most welcoming and fostering environment to guide you on a productive and fun journey.


Help me to help you create the perfect path for you.


Please visit my web site www.liasophia.ca/sites/accessorizeme or contact me by email or phone.


judyirvine@live.com


905-939-7102"


Thanks everyone for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: