Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 29, 2012

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #52 - Congratulations Orange!

Year 3 of my Photo of the Week project ends with Ben's ball hockey team coming in 2nd place!  WTG Orange!!  The final game of the weekend was a great game to watch.  Both goalies made some really great stops.

Ben was disappointed that they lost to their 'arch rivals' the White team, but he didn't have anything to be disappointed about.  Everyone on his team played really well.

Thanks to his coaches and parent helpers.  I know Ben had a great time this season.  :)

Week #53 - June 29, 2012Congratulations Orange!Tottenham, ON

I just noticed that my last 3 photos of this project are of Ben, and 2 of them are taken with my phone.  Since summer vacation is about to start.....there may be even more of Ben at the start of Year 4. Hopefully you don't get too tired of seeing him.  Now that I have a new phone with a way better camera, hopefully my phone photos will be much better quality.  :)

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: