Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, July 8, 2012

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #1 (YEAR 4!!!!) - Happy Canada Day

I really find it hard to believe that this photo of the week represents week 1 of year FOUR of my 'Photo of the Week' project.

I started this project to make sure I would be photographing something, even if life got really busy.  I don't think I've ever missed shooting at least one photo every week, but I know I was late at posting it at least one time (my goal has always been to post a photo from the previous week).

Week #1 - July 1, 2012Happy Canada Day!!Turkey Point Provincial Park - Turkey Point, ON


Thank you to everyone who has a look every now and then at my weekly photos.  :)

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: