Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 30, 2012

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #4 - Jelly Fish

I'm a day late in posting my photo of the week from two weeks ago.  Last week was such a busy one, and I had thought I would try and get it posted last night after returning to Surrey from the wedding in Quesnel, but I was way too exhausted to turn on the computer.  It was such a great week.

So here is the photo of the week from the previous week.  :)

As a kid, we visited the Vancouver area every summer.  We would always go to Stanley Park and the Vancouver Aquarium.  Year after year I took many, many photos at the Aquarium.  My favourite ones were always the Killer Whales and the Sea Otters.  Every year my photo albums would fill up with almost exactly the same photos.  haha

There is no more Killer Whale show at the Aquarium, but the Sea Otters are still as cute as ever.  Ben loved it there.  He ran all over taking photos and videos with his camera.  These jelly fish were some of our favourite.

Week #4 - July 20, 2012Beautiful Jelly FishVancouver Aquarium - Vancouver, BC

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: