Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 6, 2013

CLIENT SHOOTS - Another session with the Browns

The first quarter of this year was so much busier than I was expecting and I've gotten so behind in blogging and sharing images from sessions with my amazing clients.  So I will be trying to catch up over the next week or so.  There is a lot of catching up to do!

This session was the last of a few I was fortunate to shoot of the Brown Family near the end of 2012.  Here are some of my favourites and some 'outtakes'.

Family fun

Love those faces!

Waiting around for everyone to get ready.
Waiting for everyone to get ready.
This stuff is scratchy.

Hey!  Were you touching my dress?!

The two littlest ones really stole the show at this session.  :)

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.







No comments: