Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 8, 2013

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #40 - Easter Colouring

When I first asked him if he wanted to colour eggs for Easter this year, he sort of said 'no'.  But....when it came to the Saturday before Easter, he realized that if he didn't colour eggs, the Easter Bunny wouldn't have anything to hide and he wouldn't have any egg hunting to do on Sunday!

Yes, I could have brushed the hair out of his eyes before I took the photo.  Yes, I could have edited the sauce off of his face.  But no.  I didn't do those things.  That wouldn't be my Ben.

Week #40 - March 30, 2013Easter ColouringTottenham, ON

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: