Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, June 14, 2013

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #48 - Jump!!

I can't believe how behind I have gotten in posting 'Photo of the Week' posts!!!!  Thankfully, I have remembered to take at least one picture each week.

I also can't believe how close it is to the end of the 4th year of this personal project.  The first week of July always marks the start of a new year of 'Photo of the Week' images.

For week #48, I had to take a couple of quick pictures of Ben jumping rope.  He's doing the Heart and Stroke Jump for Heart.  We posted a couple of these pictures on his sponsorship page online.  It's a terrible picture from a technical standpoint (oh so many things wrong with it!!), but it was the one that showed him jumping the most.  And I'm always proud of him when he does things like this, so it HAS to be documented photographically.  :)

Week #48 - May 25, 2013Jump!Tottenham, ON

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.


No comments: