Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 11, 2013

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #1 - Stare into the Fire

No, that's not a mistake in the title.  It is actually 'Week #1' AGAIN!  I'm starting a new year with my 'Photo of the Week' project.  I'm really still surprised that I've taken a picture each week for the past 4 years.  I haven't been as diligent at posting them in a timely manner lately though.  I have to get better at that.

This year, we were camping again during 'week 1'.  The bugs were surprisingly absent for the most part, which meant I was able to sit out and enjoy the fire a bit.

Year 5, Week #1 - June 29, 2013Stare into the FireTurkey Point, ON

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: