Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 20, 2009

WEEKEND COMICS: What The Duck

So I'm totally stealing the idea of posting my fav "What The Duck" comic onto my blog from my online photographer friend in Denver, Sheba :) She's the one who introduced me to "What The Duck" when I started reading her blog a long while ago.

Every weekend I'll try and post my favourite of the week. Here it is for this week:


"What the Duck" is an online comic strip by Aaron Johnson. Viewers are welcome to link, post, copy/paste, or save the strips to their own sites, blogs, forums, newsletters, etc.

PS: Don't forget to vote in this week's just for fun poll at the right. :)

No comments: