Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WEEKLY POLL #6: Do You Calibrate Your Monitor?

Wow, a record number of votes on last week's poll. 9! haha :) Thanks for voting. It looks like we're all packrats and keep all of our 'stuff'.

Sorry for the delay in getting the new poll posted. I've been having to minimize my time on the computer due to the return of my RSI (repetitive strain injuries) so you may notice a decrease in my online activity for a little bit. :(

This week, I'm curious as to how many of you calibrate your computer monitors. I didn't calibrate mine until I started photo editing. Now I calibrate regularly. It's amazing how different monitors can be and I wish I had control over what others see on their monitors when they view my photos.

I use Spyder 3 to calibrate with. What do you guys use? Let me know in a comment :)

Thanks for voting!

===========================================

Results of Weekly Poll #6:

Yes 2 (20%)
No 7 (70%)
I don't know 1 (10%)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: