Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, June 28, 2009

FROM MY PHOTO LIBRARY: Meet Karissa

While I love taking photos of people and especially kids, I also really enjoy taking photos of animals.

Karissa actually lives in my neighbourhood and is one spunky, full of energy little thing!! Fortunately I was able to get a few good shots. :) This one is my favourite that I took a while ago, but haven't been able to get it posted until now.

Meet Karissa


My 5 yr old thinks Karissa is a lot of fun and really cute too! :)


PS: Don't forget to vote in this week's just for fun poll over on the right hand side.

No comments: