Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WEEKLY POLL #8: Do you take pictures at your local celebrations?

We're celebrating Canada Day today.

"Check Out My Canada Day Tattoo"
(Canada Day 5 Yrs Ago)

I'm sure where you live, there are many celebrations going on throughout the year, especially during summer months. In my local community, there seems to be at least one or two each month! There is always something going on.

My question to you this week is when you go out to these celebrations and festivals, do you go to simply enjoy the day with your friends and family and leave your camera behind, or do you take your camera in order to capture the fun of the day?

I'm interested in knowing what your favourite local celebration/festival event is in your area. Leave a comment and even a web link so I can check it out! :))

And don't forget to vote on the poll!! ;)

================================================
RESULTS OF WEEKLY POLL #8:

Yes! I'm snapping the whole day! 4 (66%)
No, I leave the camera at home! 2 (33%)
I don't attend local celebrations 0 (0%)

================================================
-- Lisa P.

No comments: