Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, February 15, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY FOR FUN: Family Day Studio Fun

Family Day in Ontario. A day off of the 'day' job. Woohoo! :) Time to spend with the family and for me, extra time to keep working away on photography projects. The best part was that when I got on a roll last night, I could stay up until 2:30am because I didn't have to worry about getting up before 5:30am! Got to sleep in until almost 8. \o/

I had to catch up on a few product shots for Procyon Wildlife and my 6 yr old was happy to pop down to the studio to help me out. :)

Helping change the background colour in the photo box


He waited patiently while I took the few shots I needed to take and then he wanted to set up some of his stuff to get photographed.

"Let's take pictures of my guys"


So he lined them all up and voila!

Some of his favourites from Ben 10 Alien Force


Featuring....Ben 10


Now featuring....HUMONGOUSAUR!!


It wasn't a long time, but was fun to share it with him. And I think he had fun too. I know he'll love seeing his guys on my blog. :)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: