Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 12, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #36: Shiney Balloons

OK, so last week I was busier with work on my computer vs. work behind my camera.  I was working on so many things to get them done for the local vendor show this Sunday. 

The only pictures I took were some test shots I did while experimenting with the lighting for this Sunday. 

The subjects of those photos?  Hmmmm....
  • my 6 yr old with a messy face, in his PJs, making silly faces
  • my hubby who ran in front of the background while making dinner
  • my 6 yr old's toy robot
  • and this......

"Shiney Ballons"

Yes, I know. *hangs head in shame*

I need to take more photos!! I'm working on it!!!! :))

Thanks for looking.

-- Lisa P.

No comments: