Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 19, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #37: First Vendor Show

What an exciting week last week was. Well, at least the weekend :)

My first vendor show. It was such fun and I learned so much. I wish I would have raised a bit more money for "My Sister's Place", as it was a charity vendor show, but maybe next time will be better with respect to that.

I had to pick a photo that related to the show so I choose one of my booth. Not the most exciting, I know. But definitely relative to what was important in my life last week.

You've seen it before, but here it is again as my Photo of the Week.

"First Vendor Show"

Thanks for looking.

-- Lisa P.

No comments: