Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 22, 2010

CLIENT SHOOTS: J's First Communion

Last Sunday's First Communion session reminded me how quickly the time goes. I can't believe that I took this picture of J way back over 7 years ago!


Over 7 years ago?!?! Are you kidding me?? Already?

Now look at her....growing up right before our very eyes....








She looked like a real life little princess with her beautiful dress with the lace and beading and her tiara.

Life flashes by us so quickly and our children grow up soooo fast. I really can't believe it sometimes. This is the reason I love photography. It's a way in which to freeze some of those moments in our lives to help us remember. We hit so many different milestones as we grow older and it's so much more apparent as we watch our children grow up.

Even if you don't capture those moments with the help of a professional photographer, do try and capture them. You won't regret it!

Thank you so much Chris & Samantha for the opportunity to share in these special times with your family.  I hope you liked your sneak peak. :)

Thanks for looking.

-- Lisa P.

No comments: