Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #40 - A Tranquil Morning

What a great week last week was for taking photos. The weather out was fantastic so I spent more time outdoors. I got to catch the sunrise with my 6 year old. We had an extra 'stay home day' and did our usual Easter weekend activities. I even squeezed in a last minute newborn photo session. So many photo opportunities, so little time!

I still have a few more to post from the weekend in the 'Photography for Fun' category, but I do have a favourite from the week for my 'Photo of the Week'. The reason I've chosen this one is because I drive by this spot every day on my way to my 'day' job and I've been dying to stop there with my camera. And the shot I got, was exactly how I pictured it would be and I basically just had to convert it from RAW to JPG format and that was it!!

"Tranquil Morning"


Thanks for looking :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: