Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 18, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #41: Baby Belly

Sorry for being so late with posting the photo of the week from last week. Time just flew by way to quickly!

I had a great maternity session last week. You can tell that the Mommy & Daddy to be are excited and I can't help but be excited as well! And I can't wait to photograph the new baby.

I had several favourites from the session that made the short list for my 'Photo of the Week'. Some were just of Mommy to be and some were with both of them. I even had one I liked that was just the baby belly :)

But in the end, this is the one I liked the best (and Mommy & Daddy to be liked it as well) :)

"Baby Belly"

Thanks for looking. :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: