Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, May 16, 2010

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #45: "I'm going to check out that pylon"

My husband says I have too many pictures of Ben in my 'Photo of the Week', but he is who I spend most of my time with when at home. ;)

I love the curiosity of his little 6 year old self. Town workers left a hole, covered by a Pylon, at the very edge of our front yard. So he, of course, needed to check it out. Oh how I wish my 300mm Zoom lens was a 500mm Zoom! I wasn't able to sneak in as close as I'd have liked to. Any closer and he realized I was there taking his picture. (Not that I enjoy sneaking up on my kid and taking his picture or anything like that......of course not!) ;)


Thanks for looking! :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: