Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY FOR FUN: After The Rain

So I went to the kitchen to get a drink, looked out the window to the backyard and saw something so beautiful! I ran to get my camera before it was too late....

Even in the minute it took me to grab the camera, change the lens and slip on hubby's shoes that were at the back door, the scene had changed slightly. I should have grabbed my tripod as well, but it wasn't handy and I was worried that the sun would change too much if I tried to find it.

The photographs unfortunately don't do reality justice, but I still wanted to share.




The sunlight hitting the drops of water on the trees and mist at sunset were quite a sight to see.

Thanks for looking :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: