Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CLIENT SHOOTS: Meet Barb and her beautiful family!

I was a bit worried on Saturday when I went out in the morning and it was a very very cool, dreary and almost rainy day. Fortunately, before noon, the skies cleared up and it also warmed up a bit too!! :)

It was great to finally meet Barb and her family. We had been in contact for a few months off and on before finally setting the date for their family session. I had such a great time.


I want to get a picture like this with my Ben! Somehow, though, I don't think his facial expression would be quite as smiley as hers is.... ;)





What a gorgeous smile!!


Thank you for not thinking I was too strange for asking you to walk into the ditch....



Thank you all for a fantastic session. I hope you had as much fun as I did. :)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

2 comments:

Barb said...

These are great! Thank you very much for posting them Lisa! I still can't wait to see more!

Lisa Piellusch said...

I'm so happy you like them Barb. :)