Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, October 27, 2011

CLIENT SHOOTS: Mother and Son

What fun to have another one of the kids from the ball team I coached come by for pictures on Mini-Session Day. He is definitely a cutie (wait....is he too old to be referred to as a cutie now??).

We also got some pictures with his Mom (unfortunately, Dad was not able to make it to the session). I love the Mother and Son photos. They remind me of when I take pictures of me with Ben. :))

Here are some of the photos from their session.




Boys just can't stay off the trees. :)




And this is my favourite of the bunch.


Thanks Cris for coming by with Sam to have your photos taken. I hope you liked your sneak peak.

Thanks for looking!!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: