Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, December 18, 2011

MISCELLANEOUS: Photo Memories of Past Christmases

I meant to post this a while ago. When I was at Doug's cookie exchange, I saw one of the photos I took of him and his two kids last year hanging on the wall. It's one of my favourites, plus he ordered it in a metal print, which I absolutely LOVE. It was nice to see it hanging on the wall, BUT.....what was even more awesome was what I saw on the shelf below it....



Yes, those are Christmas photos of his kids, when they were obviously younger, that he puts out at Christmas time. That just made me all warm and fuzzy inside. LOVE it!! :)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: