Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 22, 2011

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #25 - Fishing with Santa

I figured I'd better post the photo of the week from last week now, before I forget. I can just see myself forgetting to do it on the weekend with all of the Christmas activities we have planned.

I think this might be the last year Ben wants to go Fishing with Santa at Vaughan Mills. He almost decided not to go this time because he said there were only little kids there last year when we went. But he did want to go, so off we went. And he wasn't the biggest kid in the line when we were there, so I think that made him happy as well.

He's at that age where he almost asks questions, but isn't really interested in knowing the true answers yet. hehe ;)

Week #25 - December 17, 2011Fishing With SantaVaughan Mills Shopping Centre

Santa said he was a fishing pro since he had the line in and the fish on pretty much before Santa had a chance to explain to him how to catch the fish. Caught in 4.5 seconds was what Santa said. A new record! LOL

I'm glad he still has fun doing that sort of thing. :)

Thanks for looking and I wish you and your families a very merry and happy Christmas.

-- Lisa P.

No comments: