Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 7, 2012

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #40 - Vintage Collage Frame

If you've been following along for a while now, you'll know that I love doing square collages for my newborn and children sessions.  I've even done my 'Faces' collages for some 'Picture Your Sweet & Sassy Self' sessions.

I've recently started to offer handmade, vintage frames from a Canadian supplier.  I bought a sample to use to show clients.  Here is a quick photograph of it that I took a week ago.  I purchased a black one for myself, but the frames come in a wide range of colours, sizes and shapes.


Week #40 - March 26, 2012Vintage Collage FrameTottenham, ON

I love this one. :)  It's pictured here with a version of my 'Faces, Feet, Fingers Newborn Collage'.

Thanks for looking! 

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: