Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 22, 2012

PHOTO OF THE WEEK #42 - It's A Pass!

I was a bit worried that I had forgotten to take a photo last week, but I found a few on my phone.  The options I had to pick from were pretty slim......  There were a few of the cat that our neighbour found (who was returned to her family..YAY!) that I had taken to make a quick poster to post online and in town .  There were a couple of Maggie looking out the window beside the front door, longing to go out and play with Ben and his friend.  And then there was this one.....


Week #42 - April 12, 2012It's A Pass!Tottenham, ON

Great job Ben!! :)

Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.

No comments: