Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 19, 2012

CLIENT SHOOTS: Baby on the Way

This is one that I should have posted ages ago. When I was in BC this past summer, I was lucky enough to see my cousin Michael and his wife Yayoi. They were expecting the arrival of their new baby around the time that Ben and I were scheduled to return to Ontario. 

I had been hoping the baby would show up a bit early so I would have a chance to photograph their precious newborn, but that didn't happen. Fortunately, I did convince them to let me take a few maternity portraits. :) 

These were taken at a family get together and were VERY impromptu. The setting was my Aunty Arlene's beautiful garden.

 


Less than a week after I was back in Ontario, Hiroki was born.  I love seeing the photos and videos on my cousin's Facebook Timeline of their new baby boy.  He's such a cutie.  :)

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: