Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CLIENT SHOOTS: A Morning With Mrs. Claus

If you've been following along for a while now, you will know that this will be our third year at the Women's Christmas Showcase of South Simcoe in Tottenham.  It will be our third year doing photos with Mrs. Claus.

Prior to the actual vendor show, I do a little session with Mrs. Claus to help everyone get into the spirit of things.  Since this was our third time, I changed things up a bit and borrowed a couple adorable little girls to help us out.  They got to spend the morning with Mrs. Claus.

It was a fun morning and I think everyone had a fabulous time.










I am excited to be working again with Shelley Barlow, Ginette Stone and of course, my Ben.  This year we are providing your Portrait with Mrs. Claus on a disc at the show.  There will be a minimum donation of $5 and part of the proceeds will be donated directly to "My Sister's Place".  You will also have the opportunity to order Custom Mounted Gift Prints and Christmas Cards as well as purchase Gift Certificates.  So please stop by to say hello and have your portrait taken with Mrs. Claus.



Thanks for looking and I hope I see you at the showcase!  There will be a lot of fabulous local business women there.

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: