Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

ON THE BUSINESS SIDE - 4th Anniversary!!

I'm finding it really hard to believe that it has already been 4 years since Picture Your Life Photography was officially 'born'.  I am so very lucky.

When I get to this point each year, I put together a photo video of some of the people, pets and events that I've photographed throughout the year.  Unfortunately, I can't include everything, but if you've been following along, you will have seen the ones I've been able to share online in my various blog posts, facebook posts and newsletter updates.

Here is the video.  If you are going to view it full screen, please make sure your settings are set to 720p.


Thank you to everyone who has and continues to support me.  I love you all! :)

Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: