Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 19, 2009

CONTINUAL LEARNING: Daytripper Photo Algonquin Trip

What does less than 2 hours of sleep, having to be in Newmarket by about 2:30am, a ride in a big limo, sore arms, legs and pretty much the rest of my body and a memory card filled with over 350 photos on it mean??

It means I must be crazy!!!! No, it means I went on a Daytripper Photo excursion today to Algonquin Park :)

Since everyone already knows how behind I am in my photo editing, it's pretty certain that I won't be able to finish processing these photos for a little while. But that doesn't mean I can't put up a little teaser. :)

Here Comes The Sun!



Our Ride
(No, not the van - the van was our lead vehicle)



Scenery



Not a Moose



That was a little hint of what's to come. ;)

It was a fun time. It was nice to go on a trip like this with other people who are actually interested in photography too. There were 9 participants and I think 5 others, in addition to Bryan Weiss (Daytripper Photo), who were there to educate, guide and help us along the way. We were able to test out some lenses. I tried a 120mm-400mm telephoto zoom lens. Hence the sore arms. It was nice to have the opportunity to try it out in a real situation.

Thanks for looking. Hopefully I'll have more posted soon. :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: