Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 12, 2009

FROM MY PHOTO LIBRARY: Our Jamaica Holiday 2009 - Part 2

It's amazing how quickly the time passes by. I've been sick for over a week and am behind in pretty much everything. I've managed to continue making my way slowly through the 700+ photos I took on our Jamaica vacation. I can't believe how many more I still have to go through!!

Here's a few more:

Heading Out To Snorkel



Beach Volleyball



Just To Prove I was Actually There ;)




The Infinity Pool Looking Out To The Ocean




Poolside Loungers




Six Beach Chairs With Our Names On Them




For When We Needed Shade



Thanks for looking!

-- Lisa P.


(Note for my family & friends: There are more photos located on our personal photo web site, so check it out when you have time)

No comments: