Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FROM MY PHOTO LIBRAY: Our Jamaica Holiday 2009 - Part 1

I can't believe it's been about a month and a half since we went to Jamaica on vacation and I haven't posted one photo on here yet of that trip. To be totally honest, I haven't even finished processing all of the photos yet. But I have gotten through a few. Most of the photos are just fun ones of us and our friends doing the things you'd typically do while on vacation and are more appropriate for my personal photo site. But I did get a few interesting shots that I'll share here.

We went on a boat down the Black River to see some crocodiles. Here are a few photos from that excursion.


The Mangroves




Sunbathing Crocodile




Someone's Got An Eye On You


What I'll do is post a few at a time as I work my way through them. :)

No comments: