Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 27, 2009

PHOTO OF THE WEEK: Week 12 - New Paint = New Bathroom Accessories

Week 12 was a busy week. I guess most are, but this one felt busier than usual. It was Sunday evening when I realized I hadn't taken any photos at all!! Uh oh.....Need to find something to take a picture of for the Photo of the Week project.

Here it is. What is it you ask? It's my new toothbrush holder!! Woohoo!!

We FINALLY had our master ensuite painted (after 3 years!!). It was only a couple of coats of paint, but the change is quite drastic. So of course, with new paint comes a need for new accessories.

My New Toothbrush Holder



Thanks for looking!! :)

-- Lisa P.

No comments: